SITRA is the new track racing club in Kent that operates throughout the year.
Running out of the Iwade track, just outside Sittingbourne, SITRA has been setup to allow many different aspects of motorcycle racing to have a permanent home for:
- Engine and Bike setup days (including throughout the winter - weather permitting) for all types of bikes above.
- Practice days (including throughout the winter - weather permitting) for all types of bikes above.
- Race Meetings (from April - October).
- SITRA will also be looking to run Experience Days in 2015, where people new to motorcycle racing will have the opportunity to try one of our exciting classes - Speedway and Grasstrack Solos, Sidecars, Moto X or Quads.
- SITRA will work alongside existing clubs and riders, who need a regular track, so they can use our facilities. Riders will never have to put their bikes away for the winter again.
- SITRA welcomes riders and bikes of all ages. We can cater for vintage machines to the most modern of equipment.
- SITRA also has the mini track, and therefore ALL ages can join us for a great day out.
- SITRA is MCF and ACU affilated..